Menopause Ayurvedic Treatment
The menopause is part of the natural ageing process and is caused by a change in the balance of the body’s sex hormones. Menopause is the time when a woman’s menstrual periods stop and releasing no eggs from their ovaries. A woman is considered menopausal once she has gone a year without having a menstrual period. It is not consider as the disease, but a natural phenomena which occur in women at the age of 45-55 years. When this cycle stops which results in slightly decline sex hormone that is estrogen and that particular condition leads to menopause. In Ayurveda, menopause is a natural effect of aging.
- Tension and Stress
- Menstrual cramps
- Stoppage of menstrual flow
- Excessive menstrual flow
Menopause is considered as normal procedure of the aging. Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are secreted by the pituitary gland as part of the normal menstrual cycle. It stimulates the ovary to produce estrogen and progesterone and to release an egg. During ageing process in women, their ovaries start unreasoned to FSH or LH strongly. As it result in less production in estrogen and progesterone and this lead to the producing less amount of eggs from ovary . Oestrogen levels decrease in the menopause, which causes the ovaries to stop producing an egg .Oestrogen, is the female sex hormone which regulates a woman’s periods
- Increased body fat
- Salt and fluid retention
- Blood clotting
- Heart disease
- Urinary infections
- Sleep disturbances
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
- Slow metabolism
- Low sex drive
- Mental problem
- Joint pain
- Irritable nature
Ayurvedic views on Menopause
In Ayurveda, Menopause is process of aging, which is a Vata (air) which is dominated stage of life. Therefore, the symptoms of menopause experienced by women are similar to the symptoms which caused by Vata Dosha and imbalance of the body. Vata-type menopausal symptoms include depression, anxiety and insomnia. Menopause is manifesting itself as an increase in the other two doshas. Women with Pitta (fire)-type symptoms are angry and suffer hot flashes. Kapha (water)-type symptoms are like gaining of weight, mental -physical weakness.
Ayurvedic treatment for Menopause especially focuses on strengthening and rejuvenating the reproductive system women. Herbal product help in regulate the hormones, reduces the mental stress and improper the digestion. Ayurvedic medicine helps in boosting immunity and to provide rejuvenation to the body.
1 MONTH SUPLY
|NAARI-KALYAN CHURNA||PRADARANTAK CHURNA||FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT|
|1 Jar||2 Jars||2 Bottles|
Click here to buy Menopause Care Pack online.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Less intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
- Avoid caffeine and stimulants, sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
- Say no to junk foods and carbonated drinks.
- One should eat fresh fruits and their juices which is very useful for body during this periods .
- One should take warm foods and drinks and maintain regular meals.
- Spices like fennel and cumin is good for this condition.
- Sleep early which helps the body to relax properly.
- Oil massage especially almond and olive oil beneficial
- One should drink lots of water as it removes the impurities from the body.
- Fiber rich diet is very beneficial for the body.
- Meditation and yoga proven to be best in menopause condition as it give relief to body from stress.
- Regular exercise is all helpful.
- Coriander seeds are also beneficial for excessive menstruation .Boil the water with coriander seeds and drink it.
- The juice of mango bark is seemed to be good remedy for heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- The bark of ashoka tree is an effective for excessive blood loss during menstruation .The bark of this tree boiled in 30 ml of milk and 360 ml of water till when water remain 90gm and drink it thrice a day.
- Women should use ginger in their diet as it is another effective home remedy for menstrual disorder.
- Sesame seeds are again valuable and effective in curing problems which is related with menstruation.
- The unripe papaya helps in the contraction of the muscles fibers of the uterus and relaxes the muscles which help in menstruation disorder.
- The banana flower is very effective home remedy in the menorrhagia.
Dr. Vikram Chauhan
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Solutions for Sciatica Treatment and Prevention - May 29, 2023
- How To Eat According To Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- Treatment and Prevention of Hepatitis in Dogs Through Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- How to Manage Costochondritis(Chest Pain) in Ayurveda? – Natural Treatment - May 19, 2023
- Treatment of Partial Empty Sella Syndrome With Herbal Remedies - May 17, 2023